This module make ClioPatria more suitable for development. In particular, it implements the following methods:
- Load library(http/http_error), which causes uncaught Prolog exceptions to produce an HTML page holding a stack-trace.
- Load library(semweb/rdf_portray), which prints RDF resources in a more compact way.
- Load library(semweb/rdf_db) into the module
user. This allows usage of rdf/3, rdf_load/1, etc. from the toplevel without specifying the module.
- Use debug/1 on the topic
http(request), which causes the toplevel to print basic information on the HTTP requests processed. Using copy/paste of the HTTP path, one can assemble a command that edits the implementation of a page.
- Define tmon/0 that brings up a graphical tool showing thread activity.
- Show the graphical thread-monitor. Can be useful to examine and debug active goals.